Thursday, June 14, 2012

We Leave Tomorrow!

After seven months of planning, Alicia and I leave tomorrow on our road trip! Even though I'm 95% packed and multiple lists have been made and marked off it still doesn't feel like I'm leaving in the morning. That probably won't set in until the distance from Raleigh accumulates. But we are prepared. That's what 7 months of thinking and dreaming will do. I'm most excited about the hammacks. We saw some parachute hammocks at Great Outdoor Provision Company so we immediately rushed home and bought them off Amazon, because honestly, I'm not paying retail price for anything at Cameron Village. Alicia and I went down to the Rose Garden and tried one out. I'm coming up a plan to hang up it in my classroom next year.

I'll try to update everyday other day or so. We have three cameras so expect lots and lots of pictures.

Will.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, we all know school teachers can't pass the credit check to purchase goods from Cameron Village.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post and write frequently so I can live vicariously through your travels. I'm not about to attempt anything of the sort with little ones. I'll kick them out of the house and get on with life soon enough.

    ReplyDelete